… I have to say it was a good week.”
[Loosely quoted from rapper Ice Cube’s little-known ditty about the joys of kicking back in a ‘hood free of irresponsible snack consumption]
- Criminal Records Bureau PGCE forms – done!
- Three good chapters of side-project The Director’s Vamp – done!
- Ideas and outlines for making short story Hamlet… In Purgatory‘s characters more diverse – done!
- Received my first competitive rejection for a writing piece – done!
- Chocalypse story outline and key scenes – done!
- Five nights of well-recalled dreams – done!
- Nocturn website – done!
- Felt extremely grateful for all the downright amazing people that have given me their thoughts and support when I need it – thank you so much. I mean – done!
- Resisted buying blue M&Ms all week – done!
All in all a pretty awesome week, this one, minus the great playlist culling of 2009. Now I’m going to bed and not getting out until I’ve had eight hours sleep. It’s been too long…